Football Manager 2010 Online Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Manager 2012

2 posters

Go down

Football Manager 2012  Empty Football Manager 2012

Post  Belly Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:27 am

Hi Guys

With only 4 months until FM12 i thought it was time to start to think about the next version.

Decisions to be made.

How many active players should we look to have on FM12?

Should we look to run 1 Fm Game or 2 if we decide to limit the numbers on each FM Game?

What Leagues and Divisions should be playable for Humans?

Do we need to modify any of the rules for FM12?

Any thoughts?
Belly
Belly

Back to top Go down

Football Manager 2012  Empty Re: Football Manager 2012

Post  Stevo Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:42 pm

Right here's my idea:

Same as for FM11 in terms of League's etc, but maybe only one of Italian or Spanish playable and maybe only the top division. We need a big pool of players for 15 members. 10-15 members should be the desired size.

Reps are to be Auto so if you're sacked you have more chance of not dropping to far. Leagues playable are Prem to LG2 once more. Abroad is available as an option only for someone who has won the ECL, maybe it should be compulsory that within 2 years of winning the ECL you have to move abroad and start again there?

Ok, here's the big idea. Some want prem, some want LLM. We have 15 members, it's a big clan, there's enough to go around. Right we use the HoF in reverse order. So Belly is the lowest active member. He can choose whatever club he wants, outside of last season's top 6 in the Prem. So Belly could choose Everton. The next manager in line then chooses his team. He can choose any team he wants in any division (bar the top 6). We can go down the list until all teams are chosen. Now just because the manager before you choose LG1 or LG2 does not mean that you have to choose the same division or lower. You can choose a Prem club as well if you want. So Nathan, who has last pick, doesn't have to choose LG2 just because 5 other manager are starting in LG2, he can go up to the Prem if he wants.

Just remember to choose wisely. Whilst an auto rep might prevent a bump from Prem to LG2, a sacking is going to be devastating to your rep and so you should choose a side who are likely to give you time. If you need to restart your profile then you restart in the lowest League below the lowest human manager as normal.

I'd prefer to all start in LGs 1 and 2. But I appreciate some want to be in the Prem and for me this is the best compromise. I don't care if 14 start in the Prem, I'll be starting in LG2 and will earn the right to get to the Prem, or not as the case may be. But if you are sacked and can't get another job it's only fair you drop to below me.

Thoughts?

Stevo

Back to top Go down

Post  alvaan Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:44 am

I guess there's no secret that I grow bored of the game as it progresses and the real players start to get replaced by newgens. Especially now with the human managers spread over so many divisions, the game quickly deteriorated for me.

I would like to have everyone start in the Premier League, and that the lowest division is Championship as we did on FM10. For me the best setup would be to have 6 months gametime, and then restart. I'm pretty sure this isn't what others want, but that's my view anyhow.

alvaan

Back to top Go down

Post  mike Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:12 am

I actually like kims idea of playing a 6 month game (or maybe 10-12 seasons?!!!?) then restarting, only issue with that really is at peak we were 15 players and there is only 20 teams in the EPL....

Other than that i dont care too much ill be here come november ready to start all over again

mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down