Football Manager 2010 Online Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Manager 2011 Clan Game (ETA October 2011 start)

+4
Fredrik
jimmy
alvaan
Belly
8 posters

Go down

Football Manager 2011 Clan Game (ETA October 2011 start) Empty Football Manager 2011 Clan Game (ETA October 2011 start)

Post  Belly Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:50 am

Right guys

The Debate starts here amd now. First of all - Who's in??

Players so far :

1. Belly

Secondly The rules :

Times of Play.

We currently play Mon ,Tue,Wed 7pm to 11pm GMT . However on occasions we will play up until 1am. Also if a certain amount of players are missing we will decide not to play a session. Also If most of us are about we may occasionally play on a thursday also so as you can see it is flexible to an extent but you will at least need to attend the monday,tuesday and wednesday sessions.

This currently works well for me but should be times that best fit all members.

Rules.

1. Transfer of players from Human Teams to Human teams must be agreed by both managers and not there assistants.

I am still happy with this rule but again majority will decide on if this rule stays for FM11.

2. Shortlisting of other players is allowed.

I am still happy with this rule but again majority will decide on if this rule stays for FM11.

3. Team selection is to exclude the top 8. A player may apply for any job (including top 8 ). Teams : For the purpose of these rules the Original Top 8 are Man Utd, Chelsea,Arsenal,Liverpool,Everton,Tottenham,Aston Villa, Man City.

We currently have a premiership only non top 8 side rule.

My personal preference would to keep the team selection the same of FM11 but i know some of you want different selection so i guess majority will prevail here.

4. Game is saved before and after every game just in case the whole game crashes. If an individual manager crashes during there match the game will NOT be reloaded and match will continue.

5. Match Speed should be on Key Highlights with Maxiumum speed or 1 notch down from Maximum. No Slower than this.

6. All New Manager reputations are to be set no higher than Semi Professional.

7. In the event a player is sacked, he may take over the same club again only once or any other club except the original top 8. As we have learnt the top sides will change so we need a way of stating which teams are available to new managers and which teams are off limits.

I am still happy with this rule but again majority will decide on if this rule stays for FM11. I would say that the original top 8 are always off-limits unless they have been relegated. Also smaller teams that have now grown into big clubs should also be off-limits. I would personally classify these teams a clubs that have won a trophy otherwise they should be available. Therefore any club that wins a trophy should be added to the not available team list and then a club can be removed from this list if they are relegated.

8. The host will determine close season and pre-season times to holiday and search for players to keep this period moving as quick as possible and as fair as possible to all managers.

9. Until the corner glitch has been fixed it has been decided that all managers must set there players to default when they have an attacking corner and the taker must be set to mixed.

This should not be an issue for FM11.

10. The game file and host can now be shared in the event that the current host is unable to make a session.

10. Downloading anything from SI including tactics, training or scheduals. Should this be allowed ?

My personal preference is that any downloading of anything including tactics and training scheduals should be banned for FM11 but Majority will decide.

11. Recruitment process. What should we look for in new members and how do we decide on whether we need new members.

I think everyone associated with the game at the moment should have a space to play but going forward we should look to cap the number of players to 10 unless or until the network speed issues are improved. My personal opinion are that when we recruit the new player must be 18 or over, be able to make every session, speak english and have MSN. He should also of played online before.

Once an applicant has been successful in the above he should then come on MSN only for the 1st 30 minutes of a session to make sure that he/she is suitably vocal and of similar interests. Once this 30 minutes is over the existing members should vote to decide whether he is in or out. If hes in he can then procreed to join the game.

Again everyone will have different ideas and majority should also decide on this one.

12. Members going AFK or non attendance.

Tough one this. I would say that Unless a manager explains his absence then their non attendance for 3 sessions in a row should mean retirement from the game.

In the event of someone losing there internet maybe a mobile number could be provided to notify us by text.

Again majority will decide on this.

13. Every Manager Must post 1 update per week on the official SIGAMES Forum clan thread. This creates relationship with the games programmers and moderators and will ensure we get the support we need when required.

Other Rules will be added as we go along for fairness and enjoyment of the game for the benefit of all members.

I will create a spreadsheet and record everyones preferences to ensure that FM11 rules are those which have been decided by the majority. This spreadsheet will be posted similar to the manager of the year voting table so there is complete transparancy.

I probable have forgotton some issues that we need to decide on for FM11 therefore please let me know and i will incorperate it into the data gathering.

Belly

Belly
Belly

Back to top Go down

Football Manager 2011 Clan Game (ETA October 2011 start) Empty Re: Football Manager 2011 Clan Game (ETA October 2011 start)

Post  mikeee Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:11 am

Personally im in to whoop ur sorry asses again next yr javascript:emoticonp('Laughing')

Clan nights should be posted as 7-12 cos thats been the normal session for a while a now, any extra is a bonus.

I personally want the life to go, end of, also i would like the ability to tap up other ppls players etc like u can do in real life and imo if u get sacked you should move down a divison and take a random club.

Im happy that u have to earn the top8 unless they get relegated, but my issue with this is that eventually there wont be any teams available, as only liverpool from the top 4 has been relegated!!

I think if everyone comes back ( i dont know who won't) there will be 12 of us and maybe Jack will come back (idk what hes plans etc are) so i think for members we are fine.

I dont know where we are starting whether its the epl or lower but i would like there to be multiple divisions this yr

mikeee

Back to top Go down

Football Manager 2011 Clan Game (ETA October 2011 start) Empty Re: Football Manager 2011 Clan Game (ETA October 2011 start)

Post  alvaan Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:48 pm

I will defo be in for FM11!

On the subjects of days and time, I have paintball on wednesdays, so I wont be able to play before 9-10'ish at earliest on weds. Basically, I can do any other days of the week than wednesdays. Mon, tues and thurs would be my preferences, as this would not collide too much with the CL football and prem games that get played on weekdays. 7-11(12 my time) is best, but as you all know me, I stay up til I'm done.

When it comes to the rules I'm actually pretty easy going, but I could see some changes. I would too like to be able to tap up eachother players etc, and with the new agent stuff in play, we might see some funny bits there. If we allow that, ofc the shortlisting rule would be out the window as well (don't really care too much about this tbh)

Match speed should be 1 notch from max or max and the other usual rules we have.

The only thing I can say I have strong opinions about are downloading stuff. As long as you're not downloading anything that is trying to cheat the match engine, I cannot see why we should ban it. I know we have some different opinions about this, but a downloaded tactic is still just a tactic that some other FM crazed dude has made, put out for people to try out, and not some weird formula for winning. If you ban downloads, you might as well ban tipping eachother about players, tactical hints during games, or how to play with your team to be honest.

Anyway, as I said, I'm easy about the rules, and I will go with the majority on everything, but I will speak strongly against banning any sorts of downloading (my teamtalk excel sheet is back up on SI now Smile )

alvaan

Back to top Go down

Post  jimmy Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:17 pm

I am happy to keep all the rules the same except the one life,i vote for it to be eradicated if you get sacked you go down a division and take a club of your choice,i also believe it is essential we do not allow any downloading of tactics.

jimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredrik Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:31 am

I'll be in for fm 2011 and I want to add so we can sign players that are outgoing from Human clubs.

Fredrik

Back to top Go down

Post  Davie Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:46 pm

Right am happy with the rules apart from this life thing a would go with jimmy on this 1 if you get the sack you go down a division and pick who you want from that division maybe we beater load up the blue square in my case Smile so thats all a would do tbh and a will be in it for sure

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post  Scooter Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Sorry almost forgot this downloading tactics and stuff a dont like that you should be able to do this yourself bye now a think and yes even the training should be dropped no downloading anything for the game that helps you

Scooter

Back to top Go down

Post  oliver Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:50 am

Finally figured out my password....

I feel that the rules should be the same as now i think the one life thing should go. However, i feel that the going down one division is a good idea i think we should have slightly better reps at the start of the game to compensate for this so people can actually get jobs. Also i dont think people should be dropping two or three divisions down as well all end up spread out and its more fun playing against each other as we all know. Maybe you go down try another side then get another prem/ccc side.

I would also like for us to have the option to manage a side abroad it would make europe more interesting. Also tapping up should be allowed if you ask me to a point maybe have a thing that a player can be tapped up IF and only If you actually want to buy the player for a realistic price. All other rule i feel should stay the same if it aint broke why try to fix it...

oliver

Back to top Go down

Post  Johannes Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:20 pm

hello guys, I hope you're all having a good summer. I know I am Very Happy

With the football season starting I've started playing FM again (didnt touch it since I last played in our clan). I had such a great time playing in the clan that I'd like to at least be considered as a member of 2011 clan. But of course, it depends on the rules and the schedules. Maybe it wont work out.

Keep in touch guys. Cant wait for FM 2011 Very Happy

Johannes

Back to top Go down

Post  Geir Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:19 am

Im in for FM11.

Times of play: im good with mon - tue - weds. but weds could be moved to another day, just not thursday.

Downloading: im easy.

Transfers - Current rules are good. but i dont mind tapping up players etc..

Sackings and new club issue - 1 retake then new club.

in general, im easy going about anything!

Geir

Back to top Go down

Post  Belly Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:48 am

Clan Preferences so far

Still waiting on stu, steve, joe, jack

http://rapidshare.com/files/414400867/CLAN__PREFERENCES.xlsx
Belly
Belly

Back to top Go down

Post  Davie Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:59 am

I never put down a time we could play so a would go with sunday night monday and tuesday as sunday nights most ppl just chill out for work the next day plus if we do that kims sorted with his paintball Smile

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post  Willham Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:44 pm

Hi guys, I was wondering could i join? I am a crystal palace fan and have been playing fm for years. And thought this year i would join a online group.

Hope i can join.

Will

Team i support: Crystal Palace

Willham

Back to top Go down

Post  Fredrik Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:26 pm

Take contact with Belly and he'll handle it from there.

Fredrik

Back to top Go down

Post  Willham Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:46 am

pm sent

Willham

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down