Football Manager 2010 Online Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLAN NIGHTS

Go down

CLAN NIGHTS Empty CLAN NIGHTS

Post  stevo Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:40 am

Do people want to move the clan nights.

Kim has problems on weds, so we discussed movign to thurs, but Kim has a problem then too. So weds or thurs is about the same for him.

But this got me thinking. When we set up clan we decided to avoid thurs as I was not available (UEFA Cup nights!) but this won't be a problem for me or stu next season. Also, maybe three clan nights in a row is a bit much and if we had mon, tues break then thurs it would be a bit better. Then for those of us around, weds could be used to do stuff in game with the clock off.

This isn't a thread saying MOVE the clan nights, moreover, it's a discussion to see what everyone thinks is best,

stevo

Back to top Go down

CLAN NIGHTS Empty Re: CLAN NIGHTS

Post  Davie Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:20 am

Am fine whatever you decide but remember rangers are in the champions league this season saying that its months away but when they are playing in europe am not on.Maybe split it like sunday tuesday friday a day or 2apart like but as a said am fine most days Smile

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post  Belly Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:16 pm

Personally i like Mon, Tue Wed. Its gets it done by wednesday night and i and other can make plans to do other stuff from thurs through to sun.

I am less likely to commit to family events from mon to wed rather than thurs to sun.

But it should be played when the majority or managers can play and not around 1 or 2.

However i think it would be unfair for a manager who joined a mon-wed clan to suddenly have to miss sessions just because the sessions have changed.

I say keep it as it is until FM 11 at which time we can canvass the managers again and go with the majority.

Belly,
Belly
Belly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down