Football Manager 2010 Online Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Sessions

Go down

Extra Sessions Empty Extra Sessions

Post  Belly Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:03 am

Heres a discussion on the possibility of extra sessions going forward.

First thing is no one wants a regular 4th session which is fine and i dont want extra sessions played when any people are missing due to commitments so this is why i started this thread. 1 Person missing is unfair to me.

As i see it we dont play the following days for the following reasons.

Thursday - Dont Play Thursday because Geir it out doing his Darts and Mike Works. As far as im aware he is the only one that cant do thursdays.

Friday - Dont Play Friday because Oliver is out on the Piss and Jimmy Goes football although he can get back for 9PM.

Saturday - Dont Play Saturday because most people like to reserve this evening to go out on the piss or other commitments.

Sunday - Dont Play Sundays because im out at the Inlaws and Mike Works. As far as im aware everyone else can do Sundays.

Now the reason i create this thread is because there will be some Sundays that i dont go out and therefore Clan could be an option as long as everyone can make it and are happy to play.

Therefore if you cant play on a thursday , Friday , Saturday or Sunday due to a regular commitment post it here so we are all aware of the situation.

Other than that in future if i can make a sunday there is no reason why we dont look at playing the odd sunday evening.

I would also Ask Geir , Oliver and Jimmy to do the same with regard to thursdays and Friday.

I think the key to extra sessions is arranging them well in advance. So check your calender to see if there are any future Thursdays (Geir) ,Fridays (Oliver,Jimmy) or sundays (me) that we would be able to play.

Belly

Last edited by Belly on Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated post with Mike's work Commitments)
Belly
Belly

Back to top Go down

Extra Sessions Empty Re: Extra Sessions

Post  Mike Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:29 am

unfortunately i work both thurs and sunday nights so wont be able to give 100% if you play on those nights.

As far as i can see, from what u have said. is that friday nite seems the best option, especially if we start at 9pm and finish say 2am.

Seems that the only isssue for that is Oli and his drinking???

Maybe we should each send him a crate of Fosters every other week javascript:emoticonp('Laughing')

Mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:46 am

I agree with Mike.

Jonny

Back to top Go down

Post  Stevo Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:14 pm

I go out EVERY friday on the piss, but if Mike was to send me a crate of Peroni then I'll make sure I'm in every other week Wink

Stevo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonny Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:22 pm

I can't play sundays btw, sunday's wanking night

Jonny

Back to top Go down

Post  olib1983 Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:42 am

Fridays i cant do every week so i vote against them

olib1983

Back to top Go down