Football Manager 2010 Online Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIME CHANGES AND EXTRA SESSION

Go down

TIME CHANGES AND EXTRA SESSION Empty TIME CHANGES AND EXTRA SESSION

Post  Stevo Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:07 am

I wish to initiate a vote to change the times to the following:

Mon 7-11pm
Tue 7-11pm
Wed 7-12am

We should continue to use the magnus mangusson approach, we've started so we will finish. By this I mean we will start games even one minute before the official end time and play the game until the start of the next game day, unless the host needs to end the game there or someone else has a compelling reason as to why they need to be in the game between matches end and the next round of matches.

We need to ensure that everyone is in game have their teams picked by 7pm. So get in earlier. Come 7pm we click continue and start immediately, if you are late, then it's tough. we will continue finish at the earliest time that any clan member wishes to finish at, provided of course that it's after the specified times. However, if a clan member is missing (and sent apologies) then the game must stop after completion of the last match started in normal hours.

The game needs to go offline more often between games. People are usually waiting once they have picked their team or waiting after they have finished their game. Why don't you look as to when you're next game is? We should set up a second skype channel where everyone says if they have a Wednesday match, or if there is something that needs to be in-between game day (contract, transfer, affiliated club?) so the host can sort it out.

EXTRA DAY

if we ratify the times as above then we are losing a few hours on what we have been playing. Perhaps, if we save these all up and put them into a formal extra session. This session should be on a day where we are all available. Friday has been mooted as the best day, particularly as most of us play GPRO. I suggest that this session should not be every week, and that it should be once a fortnight or even once per month. If it is a Friday then it could be something of an "all-nighter" once per month, say starting at 8.00pm (so jimmy does not miss much if he's gone to football) and finishing at say 3am? I understand that Oli likes to go out on Fridays, but that is not a good enough reason to veto an extra session if it is only once per month.

So, vote here please

1. In favour of the proposed time change? yes or no?
2. Do you have a better proposal?

3. extra session - yes or no?
4. What day?
5. How often?
6. What times?

Stevo

Back to top Go down

TIME CHANGES AND EXTRA SESSION Empty Re: TIME CHANGES AND EXTRA SESSION

Post  Stevo Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:08 am

1. Yes

3. Yes
4. Friday
5. monthly
6. 8.00pm until 3.00am

Stevo

Back to top Go down

Post  Belly Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:04 pm

I vote no to an extra one off session.

Would prefer to extend clan hours more regularly.

This could be from 7-1 mon, tue or wed or even do a regular friday session.

Kim cant do after 11 and Oli and Jim cant do Fri so i dont know what else can be done.

Belly
Belly
Belly

Back to top Go down

Post  Belly Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:41 pm

Voting from 11 to 12 on a wed.

artful: yes
Stuart: Yes
Étienne Fougére: yes
Belly Mcfish: yes
Jonny Dean: yes