Football Manager 2010 Online Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predictions seasons 2

4 posters

Go down

Predictions seasons 2 Empty Predictions seasons 2

Post  alvaan Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:50 am

So, first game of the season is already under our belts. What are peoples thoughts about this season, and who's the winner on the transfer market?

Give us your thoughts!

alvaan

Back to top Go down

Predictions seasons 2 Empty Re: Predictions seasons 2

Post  Johannes Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:21 am

I'm a bit worried for this season for me. My defense is solid as last season but I havent strengthen the team enough, and Obinna might take time to adapt. I still think he suits the team well. But he wont play a lot in the beginning. Its still early days and I will sign 2-3 proven players. I also need to sell 2-3 players. Still gutted my assman rejected 2.2m offer for Lars Jacobsen (valued at 1m). What an ass, man!!

I think this will be similar as last season, except I think Hull and Wolves will be higher. However, as much as I like both these teams I think defense is too weak and Wolves a bit too young. But Wolves will be higher than I predict if Kerza and Milevskyi will adapt fast.

I'm afraid I think Belly might struggle (sorry mate). He got only 34 pts last season, which normally means relegation. His team doesnt look good enough and if Hangeland doesnt stop complaining and Johnson wont score as many as last season I'm afraid Fulham might really struggle. However, even though Ronaldo is really slow, 20 finishing and 20 determination means a lot for relegation candidates. However, it isnt everything, just ask Stuart Wink

For the sake of it:

Bolton 10th
Sunderland 11th
Blackburn 12th
Wolves 14th
Hull 15th
Wigan 16th
Fulham 18th

The "winner" on the transfer market remains to be seen. Its early days still, but obviously our teams dont have the same budget.

Johannes

Back to top Go down

Post  Belly Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:35 pm

Struggle

Dont be silly Johannes.

Im really confident for this season, I ve made some really good signings and have found a system which seems to work.

I reckon i will finish anyway between 17th amd 9th.

I think Joe and Johannes will do best again and then kim , Geir and Steve should all be pretty similar. Dont know why but i have a feeling that G might struggle but we will have to wait and see.
Belly
Belly

Back to top Go down

Post  ferninho Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:43 pm

My predictions in human order:

Joe,
Kim,
Me,
Johannes,
Geir,
G,
Belly

I think Joe might get as high as 8th and belly might struggle to stay up. I'm confident my new signings can fire me up the league. Joe's hardly tinkered with his team. I think Johannes has tinkered too much. Kim has bought well. Geir and Georgie should be soundly in the middle.

ferninho

Back to top Go down

Post  Geir Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:54 pm

About my own team, i think Wigan will fight to avoid relegation.
The team in the bottom will pick less points on season 2, than they did in season 1.
so i think maybe 32points could be enough to stay up.

Bolton and Blackburn will be the same as last season. Perhaps Blackburn may slip up in some games.
Sunderland will be safe in 12-14th
Hull and Wolves will be following eachother close in about 14-16th
fulham and wigan will fight hardest.
Stoke will win Championship.

If wigan continues to get alot of injuries on first team players, they might be relegated!!

Geir

Back to top Go down

Predictions seasons 2 Empty im crap

Post  G Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:19 pm

Terrible start to the season for me, scored one goal and havnt won, maybe its ballack the unlucky german but i hope it turns around soon or ill be in the wankership, havnt changed my tactics much and have just bough in gago so i have no exuse if i dont get mid table,

Too early to call predictions but i reckon joe johannes and kim should overperform again.

G

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:47 am

hmm i should be around mid table and not worried about relegation issues (unless my luck goes like it did first game on 09) as for the rest of you kim should do reasonably well steve will be fine johan won't need to worry about relegation. Stu should get promoted and g should do fine but the struggler's may be belly and geir

Joe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down