Football Manager 2010 Online Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule Modification

Go down

Rule Modification Empty Rule Modification

Post  Belly Mon May 30, 2011 11:04 am

Email Sent out :

Lads

I want to amend a rule which as fred showed we cant enforce.

The rule currently states :

7.Retiring your profiles are banned - therefore if you are sacked you have to earn your new job - in the event that you remain unemployed for a minimum of 6 months ingame then you can start a new profile and take a team below the lowest human team.

Now as fred showed there is nothing stopping a manager from leaving the clan and then wanting to rejoin soon after and as were all nice fellows we will not want to block there return.

So i think the rule should change to the following :

7.Retiring your profiles are banned - therefore if you are sacked you have to earn your new job - in the event that you remain unemployed for a minimum of 6 months ingame then you can start a new profile and take a team below the lowest human team. If you do rejoin the game with a new profile for any reason then you must name your managers name exactly the same as before but add a Roman Numeral after your name to show everyone how many profiles you have had.

Example

1st Profile - Belly Mcfish
2nd Profile - Belly Mcfish II
3rd Profile - Belly Mcfish III
4th Profile - Belly Mcfish IV
5th Profile - Belly Mcfish V

This way we protect the main principle of a manager having to earn his Jobs but if he doesnt for any reason there is a Deterent and Consequenses and as i see it a Badge of Shame should he restart his profile.

Email me back with an " Agreed Belly or a "Disagreed Belly" or better alternative.

Belly

Voting Results :

Belly - Yes
Kim - Yes
Will - Yes
Steve - Yes
Stuart - yes
Joe -
Mike - yes
Anton - yes
Nathan -
Paul -
Oliver - yes
Geir - yes

Majority have ruled in favor so modification comes in with immediate effect.
Belly
Belly

Back to top Go down