Football Manager 2010 Online Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New players

Go down

New players Empty New players

Post  Stevo Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:54 am

Johannes from FM10 is getting a day shift and will no longer have all of his problems. He was an excellent manager and easily the most consistent when he left. I was disappointed to see him go as he's the kind of player I really want to test myself against. He will message me once he starts his new role.

Simon Volaris - the aussie was all set to join FM10 at the same time as Fred, but in the end we decided to have him as a reserve and dropped out of contact. He would love to join the clan. He would have to play in the middle of the night to do so, but he says that will not be a problem for him. He should be dedicated and committed as he also filled in the clan quiz that I sent to all prospective clan members in record time, demonstrating he followed the thread and knew about the clan and it's players.

I nominate Johannes to rejoin the clan in the close season (if he's got his job sorted) and Simon to be first reserve. Obviously this needs to be discussed and voted upon.

Steve

Stevo

Back to top Go down

New players Empty Re: New players

Post  Belly Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:58 am

I definetly think that FM 2011 should be a 15 member game even though it runs slower. We will still get in enough seasons for a good game and 15 members just enhances the challenge and banter.

I am happy with Johannes as long as he can attend.

However i do have another lad on the waiting list and there is also that lad from SI that messaged Kim who also sounds ideal.

Guy on waiting list:

My name is Patrik Johansson, I tried to add you on msn.

I am 28 years old from Sweden, with alot of CM/FM experience since 98.

Would love to play in a competetive environment.

xoneboi@gmail.com
Belly
Belly

Back to top Go down