Football Manager 2010 Online Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predictions season 3

3 posters

Go down

Predictions season 3 Empty Predictions season 3

Post  alvaan Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:19 am

So, thats 2 seasons in the bag, and we are on the verge of number 3 tonight. What are you're thoughts, dreams and point of view for this coming season?

Mine are as following:

Hope: 10th
Dream: Euro qualified
Realistic: 10-14th

Anything below 45 points and under 14th place is a major disappointment for my Hull side this season. Time to put the relegation ghost down for good, and start producing some results.

Also, on the transfer front, I think we're gonna have some weeling and dealing this summer as well, but I'm NOT gonna change that much this season.

On another note, we welcome Kevin back as Pompey manager! Good to have ya back and hopefully we will see a fully committed geordie on the rise this season Wink

Good luck to ya all, and let's have a good one Very Happy

alvaan

Back to top Go down

Predictions season 3 Empty Re: Predictions season 3

Post  Belly Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:52 pm

Well

After 2 seasons finishing 17th wiht 34 points i am just aiming for a higher position with a higher points total. Will be tough considering everyone seems to have more cash than me but we will see.

Predictions are:

Highest Side - Johannes
Lowest Side - Kev
Relegation - Kev,
Geir,Kim,Steve,Joe to finish anywhere between 6th and 15th.

Not sure about Stu,

Belly,
Belly
Belly

Back to top Go down

Post  Johannes Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:47 am

I'm hoping for euro league this season. To be frank I think I have good chance. I was comfortably 9th last season. I need to jump up 2-3 places, about 6-10 points. I'm aiming for 65 points which should be enough for euro. I need Villa, Spurs and Everton to struggle a bit to succeed. I definetely got a better team now than last season even though I'm sure someone would argue my strikers could be better. I can agree with that but I'm sticking with 4-4-1-1 on most occasions. I've got Di Maria to compete with Pedersen and I've got Hutton in at right back. Then I got Jordan Spence who's a versatile defender I'm training to be a proper DRLC. I'll admit these guys (bar Di Maria) werent my main targets. I wanted Sessegnon, Srna, Mattock or Warnock. But whatever I threw at WBA they didnt want to sell Mattock and Srna signed for other team.

I still desperately need a right winger. Either I need to offload someone already registered and buy a foreign right winger. Which isnt easy if you've followed my transfers policy. Or go for a home grown right winger (which is very difficult). I've got problems as I dont see anyone registered which I can unregister so easily to make room for right winger. I still have no room at all for Appiah, Diouf and N'Zonzi. Makes me wonder why on earth I resigned Appiah and N'Zonzi instead of homegrown fan fav Steven Reid. Rolling Eyes I've resigned most players because Samba, Skjelbred, Wheater and Annan attracted huge interested from Chelsea, Man Utd, AC Milan, Valencia and more.

I will be able to offload Diouf and Appiah easily for low value and to dump salary. After work I'll look at my team thoroughly to analyse this homegrown problem. I'm sure there's a solution somewhere which hasnt got my attention.

Hope: 7th
Dream: Europe league
Realistic: 8-10th

Regarding others. Its really hard to predict Geir, Stu and Kev. They got new teams and are doing lots of dealing, especially Geir. I'm not sure how good of a team Kev has and I'm not overly impressed by Stu's summer. Me, Kim and Steve we'll continue with our progress. I see Kim and Steve competing with me in 7-12th place. Belly should be fine IF he fixes his defence. He cant continue to concede 90-100 goals a season and not relegate.

Predictions are:

First to get sacked - Stu
Highest Side - Steve
Lowest Side - Kev
Relegation - Kev, Belly

Johannes

Back to top Go down

Post  ferninho Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:51 pm

Hope: 7th
Dream: Europa league
Realistic: 10th-14th

Predictions for the season are:

First to get sacked - Kev
Highest Side - Johannes
Lowest Side - Kev
Relegation - Belly (if i tip you again - you'll stay up ;-) )

ferninho

Back to top Go down

Post  geir Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:17 am

dont have high exceptations...
im new at west ham, have done ALOT of shopping!! 11 players in...

I think im gonna end around 10th if my tactics hit.
deam of europe, not likely.
think im well off relegation this season.
realistic tip for me is 12-13th

first to get sacked - kev
relegation - kev and maybe stu
top human team - johannes or steve.

geir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down